Network Cabling Solutions for Single and Multi-Location Businesses
At ICXpress, we support a range of voice, data, and video network systems and equipment. Our expert technicians are certified by OEM manufacturers including Berk-Tek, Belden, Cisco, Systimax, Leviton and others. Our end-to-end capabilities allow us to handle projects varying from large-scale multi-location rollouts to routine moves, new additions, and changes taking place in your office.
With our wide-ranging experience in cabling solutions, we provide data and voice solutions for:
- Workstations or cubicles
- Private offices
- Conference rooms
- Training rooms
- Lunch rooms
- Copy and mail rooms
Whether it involves supporting your current system, upgrading current functionality or handling your relocation needs, our expert team can design and implement a cabling solution for your business.
Send us an e-mail about your cabling system needs, or call us at 203.925.1000.
State-of-the-art Cabling Installations and Upgrades in Connecticut
From simple analog voice applications to high-speed copper or fiber optic data networks, the team at ICXpress is capable of designing the powerful, flexible communications infrastructure solutions that form the basis for successful business operations.
Our data installations include:
- All data cable is category 5E at a minimum and tested to specifications
- All data cables are neatly terminated in a rack or wall mounted
- All data cables are labeled at the workstation with color coded jacks
Our voice installations include:
- All voice cable is category 5E at a minimum, and tested for proper connectivity
- All cross connects are verified and labeled for an easy PBX integration
- All voice cables terminate to desktop locations and are color-coded
We can also design and install paging systems with speakers placed throughout the office, sufficient for adequate coverage.
Call us at 203.925.1000 for a free consultation today. Or fill out this contact form to get in touch.